In consideration of participating in any way in the athletics/sports programs, and /or otherwise participating in or attending events or activities, at the Academy, coinciding with the date of receipt of this document, the undersigned, both individually and on behalf of any minor for whom the undersigned is legally responsible:
1. agrees that he or she, as the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of a minor participant prior to participating in an activity at the Academy, has the right to inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the participant believes anything is unsafe, shall immediately inform personnel of the Academy of such condition(s) and has the right to refuse to participate unless and until such condition(s) is cured or removed.
2. acknowledges and fully understands that each participant will be engaging in activities that by the inherent nature of the activity involve a risk of serious injury, including the potential of permanent disability and death, and understands and accepts that severe social and economic loss may result not only from his or her own actions, inactions, or negligence, as well as from the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, and/or from any equipment in the facility or which is used in the normal course of such activity.
3. assumes all of the foregoing risks and accepts responsibility for any injury, disability or death to the minor participant, as well as, and any damages, whether social or economic, arising from participation in an activity at or involving the Academy.
4. represents that the minor participant is in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in activity(ies) at the Academy and hereby authorize any representative of the Academy, or medical provider, to seek medical attention on behalf of the minor participant, to ensure their well being, without any legal liability whatsoever.
5. releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue the Academy, its affiliates, administrators, members, directors, agents, coaches, referees, the school, and/or other employees of the Academy, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessors/lessees of the premises used to conduct the event or activity in which the minor participant for whom I am responsible, participate (all of which are hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”), from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and the next of kin, for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of any injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to have been caused, in whole or in part, by the Releasees or otherwise. I so agree independently on behalf of myself as to any claims I may have as a participant/spectator and/or as the parent or legal guardian of the subject minor/child, and separately on behalf of the subject minor/child.
6. hereby authorizes the use in any promotional materials of any photograph taken of me, or my child, while participating in any activity at the Academy.
7. agrees that all disputes arising from an injury or claim whatsoever at, or relating to, the Academy shall be resolved by mandatory arbitration.
8. agrees that the Academy has the right to terminate a participant’s registration at any time should he or she breach of one or any of the terms as set out in the Terms of Admission, Policies and Procedure, or in the sole discretion of the Academy, its affiliates, administrators, members, directors, agents, coaches, referees, and/or other employees of the Academy and will not be subject to a refund.
TERMS OF ADMISSION, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
• You must respect your team mates.
• You must respect your opponents.
• You must respect your soccer coaches.
• You must respect the referees.
• Fighting or disruptive behavior will result in immediate and potentially permanent suspension from the Academy.
• Each participant is responsible for his/her personal belongings. They are not the responsibility of the coaches.
• Participants must arrive on time.
• Individual fees will be paid in full upon date of registration by cash or cheque, payable to Faly Academy. Please note that a $40 NSF fee will be charged for returned cheques
• If you are unable to play a game, or practice please contact the Academy at least 24 hours prior to the start of the game or the practice.
• A waiver form MUST be filled out by each participant and it will be saved on file. This form has to be filled out once only, as it will be stored on file, and it can be used for any activity within the Academy.
All fees paid for programs are non-refundable.
Cancellations due to weather will not be subject to make-ups.
Faly Academy Soccer’s kit is mandatory for 60$ (Jersey, short and socks).