The FC Faly team programs are designed for motivated boys and girls of all skill levels to enjoy and progress through their soccer development while competing at various levels in league games.
Each season is 10 months long and runs from September to June
Training sessions typically take place at Collingwood School or French Schools on the North Shore.
- NSYSA or BCCSL (depending on level of play) – September – March
- Cascadia League – April – June
- A dedicated professional coach for the entire 10 month program
- 2 practices per week & 1 league game
- 1 local Fall or Spring tournament
- 1 in-person development assessment with coach
- Full access to book additional semi-privates and private sessions with the Technical Director and Head Coach (additional payment will apply)
- Discounted rates at TOCA North Vancouver
$1240 + game kit ($150) and TeamSnap fees
Full payment, or
- Registration – $500 deposit
- September 1st – 50% of remaining balance
- December 1st – final 50% of remaining balance
- Existing members will receive a registration link.
- New players interesting in joining FC Faly should fill out the Join Us form and we will arrange for you to tryout with the team.
The registration deposit is non refundable.
Refunds will only be considered for season ending injuries or illnesses (doctor’s note required) or unexpected extended travel of more than two months. Refunds will not be given for missed or cancelled practices, games or tournaments.
Adapting the early skills that have been learned with progression to slightly more advanced programs involving ball possession, retention and distribution. Understanding basic positional play and movement off the ball while expanding the knowledge of how a game evolves. Physicality and the effective use of body positioning. Learning from and discussing mistakes that are commonly made. Maintaining a positive and exciting environment for learning.
Following the early development years, the key objective of the Faly Academy is to ensure that the children have had an exciting and incredibly positive experience with a clear demonstration that they are enjoying the game of soccer. It is a time of reflection for both the coaches and of course, the players, many of whom may eventually decide to continue with the game on a recreational basis only. Others will demonstrate a willingness and ambition to push themselves harder beyond the elite program that offers a more competitive and comprehensive approach to the game of soccer.
Goalies will receive training that will provide them with unique skill development in terms of practice, learning, mentality and relationship with teammates.