Today marks the official start to our season. All the coaches are extremely excited to start training all the players and we look forward to seeing everyone on the field.
We are certain that there will be many disruptions throughout the season and so, we ask that we all are kind and patient towards each other.
Be safe. Follow Health Canada’s and BC Soccers Covid 19 guidelines. These will be strictly enforced:
1. If your child(ren) presents ANY common-cold, influenza, or COVID-19 symptoms even if mild, please keep them at home.
– Running NoseTemperature
– Stomach Ache
– Body aches and/or pains
2. If any family members have recently travelled outside the country, please keep your player home.
3. All players must sanitize their hands before entering the pitch.
4. Players are NOT permitted to handshaking, fist pump, high five or hug a coach or fellow player.
5. If having a pre or post training discussion with a coach, players are expected to physically distance by 2M.
6. Players will expected to train at their team’s or group’s specified training times. Please stay in your cohort train pods.
7. If carpooling, we suggest that all car members where a mask.
8. If the Coastal Health authority contacts you regarding potential exposure to the virus, please contact Faly Basse, Technical Director so that he is aware of any protocols the academy may have to implement.
Finally, due to Covid 19, we will not be holding any indoor training sessions this season.