The FC Faly Fundamentals development program offers a new way to discover football for boys and girls. This program creates an enjoyable learning environment where we focus on teaching the basics of football through fun and cognitive activities. We work directly with the kids to develop key motor skills such as running, jumping, and side shuffling so that they can learn to control their body movements and the ball. Our sessions teach the kids about the love of football while they learn to play alongside their friends.
The FC Faly Fundamentals team program is designed for U5-U7 boys and girls to enjoy and progress through their soccer development with an emphasis on “fun”.
Each season is 10 months long and runs from September to June.
Training is typically played at French Schools on the North Shore.
All players who register with FC Faly between the ages of U5 and U7 will receive the following:
- 1 practice a week (40 sessions / $20 per session)
- Training from a dedicated professional coach
- 2 FC Faly custom jerseys, 2 shorts and 2 socks
- Players are registered with BC Soccer and the North Shore Youth Soccer Association.
$900 +TeamSnap fees
Full payment, or
- Registration – $500 deposit
- September 1st – 50% of remaining balance
- December 1st – final 50% of remaining balance
The registration deposit is non refundable.
Refunds will only be considered for season ending injuries or illnesses (doctor’s note required) or unexpected extended travel of more than two months. Refunds will not be given for missed or cancelled practices, games or tournaments.