GROUP DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS
We offer many group sessions (8 players or more) for boys and girls throughout the Lower Mainland and they are intensive training sessions designed for the beginner, intermediate to advanced level player. Tactical and technical skill development is the focus of these group sessions.
These group sessions are run in the Fall, Winter and Spring terms every year. Watch this page for the upcoming term registrations, or contact email@example.com.
2019 WINTER DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS IN PROGRESS
Group development sessions (8 players or more) for boys and girls are intensive training sessions designed for the beginner, intermediate to advanced level player. Tactical and technical skill development is the focus of these development sessions.
PRICE: Boys $350 + tax / Girls $220 + tax
AGE: U9 to U19
DURATION: January 7 – March 15
SESSION LENGTH: 60 minutes
FREQUENCY: 1 session per week
LANGUAGE: French and English
- Cousteau / Cousteau School, North Vancouver
- Collingwood / Collingwood School, Wentworth Campus
- Mulgrave / Mulgrave School, West Vancouver
- Empire / Empire Fields, Vancouver
- AndreP / École André-Piolat, North Vancouver
- Players can choose to purchase a second weekly session when registering.
- Training Jersey is included in price and must be worn during sessions. Players are required to purchase shorts and socks separately.
- Locations are subject to change throughout the season due to weather or special events
- New players are required to complete an assessment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an assessment
- Cancellations are only accepted before the 4th session. Cancelled registrations will be given a pro-rated refund less a $75 cancellation fee.
To enquire about joining group development sessions, email email@example.com.