The FC Faly U13-U15 team program is designed for motivated boys and girls to introduce them to 11v11 format on the full field.
To register, refer to the “How to Register” section below.
Each season is 10 months long and runs from September to June
Training sessions typically take place at Collingwood School or French Schools on the North Shore.
- BC Coastal Soccer League – September – March
- Cascadia League – April – June
- A dedicated professional coach for the entire 10 month program
- 3 practices per week & 1 league game
- 1 local Fall or Spring tournament
- 1 in-person development assessment with coach
- Full access to book additional semi-privates and private sessions with the Technical Director and Head Coach (additional payment will apply)
- Discounted rates at TOCA North Vancouver
$1930 + Game kit ($150) and TeamSnap Fees
Full payment, or
- Registration – $500 deposit
- September 1st – 50% of remaining balance
- December 1st – final 50% of remaining balance
Existing players will receive a registration link.
New players interested in joining FC Faly should fill out the Join Us form and we will arrange for you to tryout with the team.
The registration deposit is non refundable.
Refunds will only be considered for season ending injuries or illnesses (doctor’s note required) or unexpected extended travel of more than two months. Refunds will not be given for missed or cancelled practices, games or tournaments.
A Pathway to Competition Play
Physical changes to the body are prevalent during this period and players are more attuned to coping with tougher training programs and increased schedules to build stamina and personal strength. Tactical awareness and more advanced drills to improve skills are introduced and applied in real game time. A greater understanding and further advancement towards possession, retention and distribution techniques is encouraged and the concept of mental preparation and strength is openly discussed as part of the program.