The FC Faly U13-U14 team program is designed for motivated boys and girls to introduce them to 11v11 format on the full field.
To register, refer to the “How to Register” section below.
Each season is 10 months long and runs from September to June
Training sessions typically take place at Collingwood School and/or Empire Fields.
- BC Coastal Soccer League – September – March
- Cascadia League – April – June
- A dedicated professional coach for the entire 10 month program
- 3 practices per week & 1 league game
- Custom FC Faly home and away game kits (2 jersey, 2 shorts, 2 socks), training kit (jersey, shorts, socks), track suit (jacket, pants) & backpack
- 1 local Fall or Spring tournament
- 1 in-person development assessment with coach
- 1 week of pre-season training prior to fall season (typically last week of August)
$1800 + GST
- Full payment, or
- 4 instalment payments (First payment due at registration, then October, January and April)
- Existing members should contact their coach or email email@example.com for registration link.
- New players interesting in joining FC Faly should fill out the Join Us form, and a recruitment coach will get back to you.
If withdrawing before the deadline, which is the 4 practice session (inclusive), the player will receive a pro-rated refund minus a $75 cancellation fee, if they have submitted the full amount during registration.
The 1st instalment is non refundable.
After the 4th session, refunds will only be considered for injury, illness or extended travel of more than a month and are applicable to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th instalments only.
Partial refunds will not be given for missed practices, games or tournaments.
A Pathway to Competition Play
Physical changes to the body are prevalent during this period and players are more attuned to coping with tougher
training programs and increased schedules to build stamina and personal strength. Tactical awareness and more
advanced drills to improve skills are introduced and applied in real game time. A greater understanding and further
advancement towards possession, retention and distribution techniques is encouraged and the concept of mental
preparation and strength is openly discussed as part of the program.