Each fall, the academy starts planning for future spring and summer tournaments either in the US or Europe. These highly competitive training and playing experiences are experiences of a lifetime. Past trips have taken teams to:
- Metz, France for full week training camps at FC Metz
- Bordeaux, France for full week training camps at Girondins FC
- Paris, France for the Paris World Games
- Dallas, Texas for the IberCup
- San Marino, Italy for the San Marino Cup
These tournaments are highly competitive. The academy looks for a positive result and expects the boys to have a “play to win” attitude. Full commitment to training is 3 months before any trip. Tryouts happen throughout the year and they are by invitation only. Many players are watched and considered throughout the season and rosters are slowly built.
The Academy accepts walk on tryouts until rosters are full.
What are the qualities of a member of a Travel team?
- Play to Win Attitude
- Highly skilled soccer player
- Deep desire to learn and the ability to take direct feedback
- Ability to perform under pressure in highly competitive training and game situations
- Access to professional training centers in France
- Private and Semi- Private sessions leading up to the trip
- Spring Break Training
- Athlete contract negotiations for tryouts and oversees extended training experiences (when applicable)
- Specific educational training from Cypress Physiotherapy & Health
- Close injury tracking and interventions from Cypress Physiotherapy & Health
For more information, visit our FAQ page, talk to your Faly Academy coach, or email email@example.com.